Wander Franco’s Tampa Bay Rays (44-19) host Carlos Correa’s Minnesota Twins (31-30) at Tropicana Field on Monday, June 7. First pitch is slated for 6:40 PM ET.
Details on how to watch Tampa Bay’s matchup against Minnesota can be found in the below article.
Tampa Bay Rays vs. Minnesota Twins Time, TV and Live Stream
- Date: Wednesday, June 7, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: BSSUN
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Venue: Tropicana Field
Check out the latest odds and place your bet on this contest with DraftKings Sportsbook. Click here to get the best deposit bonus!
Rays vs. Twins Matchup Stats
- The Tampa Bay Rays lead the league with 105 total home runs, averaging 1.7 per game.
- Tampa Bay is the top slugging team in MLB this season with a .477 slugging percentage.
- The Rays have the second-best batting average in the league (.265).
- Tampa Bay has the No. 2 offense in MLB action, scoring 5.8 runs per game (366 total runs).
- The Rays rank second in MLB with an on-base percentage of .341.
- The Twins’ 78 home runs rank eighth in Major League Baseball.
- Fueled by 183 extra-base hits, Minnesota ranks 18th in MLB with a .399 slugging percentage this season.
- The Twins rank 25th in MLB with a .231 team batting average.
- Minnesota has scored the 16th-most runs in the majors this season with 267 (4.4 per game).
- The Twins have the 21st-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.312).
Rays vs. Twins 2023 Stats
|5.8||Runs Scored (PG)||4.4|
|2||MLB Rank (RPG)||16|
|3.7||Runs Allowed (PG)||3.8|
|2||MLB Rank (RAPG)||3|
|2||MLB Rank (BA)||25|
|.227||Batting AVG Against||.225|
|3||MLB Rank (BAA)||1|
|1||MLB Rank (HR)||8|
|61||Home Runs Allowed||59|
|7||MLB Rank (HRA)||5|
Rays vs. Twins Key Players
- Franco has been key for Tampa Bay with seven home runs, 29 RBI and a batting average of .309 this season.
- Yandy Diaz is batting .316 this season with 12 home runs and 34 RBI.
- Randy Arozarena is among the top hitters for Tampa Bay with a .286 average, 11 homers and 42 RBI.
- Josh Lowe is batting .291 with an OBP of .339 and a slugging percentage of .549 this season.
- Correa has 12 doubles, a triple, six home runs and 25 walks while hitting .208.
- Trevor Larnach has totaled 27 runs batted in to lead his team.
- Max Kepler has five doubles, six home runs and 10 walks while batting .189.
- Willi Castro has six doubles, five home runs and six walks while hitting .262.
Odds subject to change. Not all offers available in all areas. See DraftKings for offer details, terms and conditions. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.